Friday, September 21, 2007

Another smash hit, Tyson

I love it when Ty does the shopping. He always comes home with something new and exciting. Ususally it is something like a frozen pizza or a bottle of sprite, but today he brought home 'The Adventures of Little Brown Bear, volume 2'. It is stupid. (Even Tyson has admited that he is uneasy the whole time he is watching it) Also, he brought me cookie dough ice cream, so he is redeemed. The boys liked the stupid bear show. I think it is translated from French because the phrasing just sounded a little off. Like: "you are always so horrible to me, dad-dy" Telling your kid he can't plant flowers in the rain is not horrible, chaining him to a pipe is. Anyway. I am going to eat my ice cream now.


Comments:
Don't forget to mention that each episode of Little Brown Bear is literally 3 minutes long with one of those minutes taken up by opening and closing credits. The DVD reads, 10 episodes, 30 minutes run time.
-Posted by Tyson Aaron on Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 10:40 PM

Was he shopping at Wal Mart and got the video for $1.00 I have seen those there. Gotta love the parent who chains its young to a pipe.
-Posted by Brookiemom on Monday, September 24, 2007 - 2:16 PM

No comments: