Thursday, July 15, 2010

An Online Conversation

I HAD to have white chicken chili yesterday
so I took all of them to the store
which I keep vowing never to do again
they were so good
7:13 PM there was this family there at the same time
had the same # of kids
and the mom and dad were both there
all they did was yell and the kids were ALL over the place
this woman was openly scowling at them
meanwhile, my angels stood calmly by my side or sat quietly in their seats
she stood there and stared at us for a minute
it was neat
Rachel: good job boys!
7:14 PM me: she got a major kick out of Aaron because we were picking the ice cream and I was reading the flavors to Austen and Henner
and every time I said "fudge" Aaron would give her the thumbs up
so we got fudgeRachel: lol!!!!I love him!!!!

No comments: