Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cherry Lime Slush and A Very Bad Day

I had both! First came the Very Bad Day. I had a WIC appointment. I hate those. I rarely say 'I can't wait' because I want to enjoy every day God gives me with my family and to savour it, but I can't wait to become a productive member of society and never, EVER go there again. Henry was bad. What's new? He didn't even have anything to be mad about so he kept making things up, screaming how he wanted this and that-things that didn't even matter. Upon returning home he was disciplined. I proceeded to go about my business. While I was indisposed, he learned how to open the front door and opened it and released Aaron, who has no sense whatsoever, and then he ran away. Fortunately, Austen played informant and herded Henry back in and got me just in time to prevent Aaron from attempting to walk down the porch stairs. So.... Tyson got me a slush while I went to the library with Austen, who, thank you Lord, was the best boy on the planet today. Then I mowed the lawn and took a very long shower. Now I feel better. 1000x better, thanks for asking. The End.

1 comment:

Saryanna said...

he's still my favorite!