Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Parenting Top 10 (a work in progress)

Today Aaron did something cute. Really cute. Tyson asked me if it was top 5. I answered that it was definitely in Aaron's top 3, and in the Top 10 Best Parenting Moments so far. I am going to begin compiling my list of top parenting moments, as I remember them. So here, for your enjoyment, is what Aaron did today.

#10 (subject to adjustment)
Henry is a cowboy, he has boots, really cool red boots. Aaron is jealous of these boots so he stole them for probably the 10th time and ran away with them. Henry cried so I went to retrieve them for him. When I did, Aaron cried-no big surprise, he wants cool boots too. So I found in the closet some boots. Henry's old rain boots. Henry's old froggy-eyed rain boots. Aaron was so excited when he saw them that he started laughing before I even got one on. Then the laughing turned to growling, then to wheezing. He was so excited to get the boots on, he was laughing/growling so hard and he wasn't getting enough oxygen! After boot #2 was on he calmed down enough to breathe. Then he ran (or tried, the boots are too big) around the house kicking his feet up as high as they would go to show off his cool boots.


1 comment:

Tyson Olheiser said...

I love those boots! It made me sad when Henner stopped wearing them. However, I am even more sad that I didnt get to observe the growling. Cant wait for 9-1.