Monday, April 28, 2008

Want to hear my dream? (oldie)

I had to pee so I was going to WalMart. I was with Sarah. When we got there my friend Abby got on the intercom and announced: "Rebekah, if you still like pickles, we have some hum-dingers here in the snack shop." So I went to the snack shop. When I got there, I asked if the pickles were cold. They were in a cardboard box and very cold. I said I couldn't wait to eat one but I had to go to the bathroom really bad. I asked where the bathroom was. Abby pointed at a sign by the door that said: "restroom is under construction, the nearest restroom is 1029484 inches or 3849 feet or 4883 yard or 4.1 miles away." When I finally got there, I walked in, passed the line and discovered no empty stalls so I turned around and low and behold, only men were in the line. Two of the men I knew, one was Alan Corbin, our choir director and the other was Justin, my boyfriend from high school. I said "I'm in the men's room arent I?" They all nodded.
Then my mom called and woke me up and I had to go to the bathroom really bad.

No comments: