Thursday, February 21, 2008

I thought it was kind of funny.

Henry: "Is that me, Peter? DON'T EAT WOODY! (Aaron was eating Woody) Eat a sock!" (grabs my foot and tries to move my foot to Aaron's mouth. Also, there is no Peter here)

Henry: "mommy, is this just a cow?"
(was a toy cow, and not some variety of laser or similar so, yes)

Me to a roaring Henry with his brother's shoes on his hands: "what are you"
Henry: "I a rata-eye-ow! Am I am rata-eye-ow?" (I think this means crocodile and no, he isn't one of those either)

And one more... this was another child entirely. We'll call him Steve.
Me: "What do crocodiles eat?"
Steve: "Crocodiles eat mice"
Me: "Would they eat a kitty?"
Steve: "Yes"
Me: "They would eat you too if they could"
Steve: "No."
Me: "Do they eat babies?"
Steve: "If a crocodile is going to eat your baby it is okay to hit. But only the crocodile. (Steve has problems with violence) It won't eat your baby if you pick it up by the tail and spin it six times. Or two times and you spin it and let go and then it won't eat your baby."

Another kid that I love almost as much as my own said this of her soon-to-be-born brother or sister: "We should name her Pretty Butterfly Fly Away or Kayla"

I LOVE HER!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to cute!

Tonight Eli said "Gaff"

and then I said yes Eli, a gaff.. I mean a Giraffe. oopps.

specialbekah said...

evidently, there was a peter. he was in my pummy. weird.