Friday, February 29, 2008

um

My status on instant messaging was "was not attacked by the cable guy"
Kristie asked, logically, what that was all about. Here's the story.

The man was here from the cable company to get us a new modem.
He is downstairs.
I am upstairs.
And my phone is next to me on the window sill.
Unbeknownst to me, the window is leaking.
On my phone.
So I dry it off and give my husband a modem/cable guy update.
In the middle of the call, the phone quits.
Due to the water inside it.
I panic, thinking that Ty must be thinking that I was attacked by the cable guy.
(I think the cable guy is maybe 13)
Cable guy had the laptop so i couldn't IM Ty.
Finally I went downstairs and asked adolescent cable guy if i could borrow his phone.
Then I have to tell Tyson while standing right next to cable guy, that I was not attacked by the cable guy.
Thus, my status of "was not attacked by the cable guy".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

to which I was rolling on the floor laughing :D