Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mr. Wonderbird, A Good-For-Nothing Chimney Sweep, and Dear Little Shepherdess

"Just shout, 'Wonderbird!', and I'll be right there."
'The Curious Adventures of Mr. Wonderbird' is a disturbing tale of a king and a chimney sweep, a shepherdess, and another king, all of whom came to life out of his (the real king) paintings. Neither king appears to wear pants throughout the entire film. Also, there is a bird named, of all things, Mr. Wonderbird. Mr. Wonderbird helps the two lovers (Chimney-Sweep and Shepherdess) escape rooftops, a possessed wheelchair/throne, retarded bounty hunters, and other perilous situations using his superpowers which appear primarily to consist of taunts and insults. There is also a blind man who plays calliope music in a lion's den, a clumsy police chief who slides UP fireman's poles, a man in black leotard and red speedo, a giant robot with skeleton hands, a statue who comes to life and removes his own leg to use as a weapon, and lots of trapdoors. All in all, I can say, without reservation, that this was the creepiest story I have ever heard or heard about. Tyson is not allowed, I repeat, NOT ALLOWED to peruse the $1 videos at Walmart anymore.

2 comments:

Tyson Olheiser said...

You get all that for one buck. Should I run a victory lap?

Unknown said...

That sounds creepy... I think I will avoid that one...