Saturday, June 21, 2008

Duck Duck Juice

Have you ever watched a 2 man game of Duck Duck Goose? It goes a little something like this:
Austen: "Hey Henner, want to play Duck Duck Goose?"
Henry "Oh! Duck Duck Juice, I do. I do. Where's my water?"
Now one boy sits on the floor (in this case Henry) while the other (Austen) pats him on the head several times saying "duck... duck... duck... duck... goose!" At this point Henry leaps up and proceeds to run around in a circle "chasing" Austen, all the while shouting "I'm running! I'm running!!" When there are only 2 players this looks a lot like 2 boys running around in a circle. After many times around, the chaser becomes the chasee by pretending to get caught. Now it is Henry's turn to "pick" the goose:
Henry: (patting Austen on the head) "My turn. My turn. Duck... duck... duck... duck... duck... duck... JUICE!!!"
Now shreiking and running in circles ensues. It truly is a sight to behold.

2 comments:

The Snarky Mommy said...

I love them so much! So cute!!!!

Unknown said...

LOL Thats great! Wish I could see it. :D