Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I hate potty training and I particularly hate potty training Henry

I have to admit, though, he is doing alright. He is, however, tired of not wearing clothes I think. He has been wearing underwear only. So today he decided to get dressed for the first time in 3 days. He selected first a pair of shoes, then socks. I put them on and I confess to being a little nervous about how easy it will be to change underwear 30 times on a 2-year-old with giant Thomas tennies. With Henry you have to pick your battles, so I put them on. Next he selected a basketball jersey. So far so good. I waited for him to select some pants or shorts and for the battle to begin. I definitely did not want him to be wearing pants. For some uncanny reason, he did not. Perhaps he has become accustomed to not wearing pants. Good for today... not so much down the road. Anyway, here for your viewing pleasure is a photo of Henry's garb.


2 comments:

The Snarky Mommy said...

I hate potty training too but I LOVE the cool outfit!

Unknown said...

aww cute Henner!